The big brother
of the popular
Now with even more powerful bass sound thanks to built-in subwoofer in the bottom of the device.
CD, DAB +, Internet radio, FM, amplifier, network audio player and Bluetooth player, and all images displayed on a high resolution color display!
- Spotify® Connect
- Integrated Bluetooth Receiver
- USB input for USB sticks
- All functions controllable by APP (UNDOK®)
- Can be used as multiroom base unit
- Snooze function
- Wake function with two different points in time
A sound system
that moves you!
Driven is the SR-200 from an integrated amplifier with 2x 20 watts, which delivers a rich sound experience.
In addition, the device uses a downfire subwoofer with 37 watts of power, which effectively rounds off the sound at low frequencies.
The volume can be controlled either via the multifunction knob on the front, on the remote control or via the smartphone app (UNDOK®).
With the remote control can also be made adjustments in the bass and treble range (Your EQ) or you can choose between various presets like Normal, Centered, Jazz, Rock, Soundtrack, Classical, Pop and News.
The built-in high quality 3.5 inch full-range speakers impress along with a sophisticated resonant cavity structure by a rich, clearly differentiated sound that you would not expect in this manner in a compact radio.
In addition to classic FM reception, the SR-200 also receives the new digital radio DAB +, which has become very common in Germany and sends in excellent CD quality.
By far the largest amount of channels with over 30.000 stations from around the world, receives the Internet Tuner of SR-200, which can be optionally operated with WLAN or LAN cable.
In order to keep track of these channels, you can register your SR-200 on the Internet and easily manage your favorites.
In addition there are up to 10 fixed presets, that can be conveniently stored and accessed via the remote control.
SR-200 - The Video!
The integrated CD player is equipped with a solid slot-in CD drive, reading the media CD, MP3 CD, CD-RW and CD-DA.
Even easier is pairing your smartphone, tablet PCs or computer with the new built-in Bluetooth® function.
Simply select the SR-200 as an output device and play music easily without complicated configuration.
The SR-200 only works as a Bluetooth receiver, but not as a Bluetooth transmitter.
Thanks to its networking capability via WLAN or LAN and DLNA standard the SR-200 with can connect to virtually any PC, music server or UPnP device (for example, NAS) and use it as a music source.
Also, you may wirelessly play music from various mobile devices via the SR-200. With the APP "UNDOK®" (available for iOS and Android), you can use your smartphone as a remote control for the SR-200 and select functions such as channel selection and digital sources.
In addition, you can control the volume and the standby or manage multiroom groups by APP.
Using the rear panel USB port, even music from USB flash drives or hard drives can be played. It processes the standard formats such as AAC, AAC +, MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC.
The SR-200 can serve as a base unit for the new block Multiroomsystem:
The BLOCK Multiroom-System
Music for All.
The SR-200 has a native Spotify® support.
The condition is that you use a Spotify® premium account.
Simply select in your Spotify® app the SR-200 as an output device and stream music over your wireless network.
You do not have a premium account? No problem, you play Spotify free easily using the integrated Bluetooth function.
for all signals.
Integrated in the front is a 3.5 mm headphone jack and a line-in input, on which a mobile device can be connected.
On the rear panel you will find a USB port to which you besides normal USB sticks also can operate hard drives.Also on the back is an optical digital input, also called SP / DIF or Toslink, which you can use to connect a TV, for example.
Falls asleep with you
and wakes you up.
Choose comfortable with your remote a time from where the SR-200 automatically switches to standby mode, and it leaves your sleep.
Wake up function:
The SR-200 supports two alarm time, for example an alarm clock on weekdays and in the second for the weekend. You can switch on/off the alarm, set the time between daily, individual days, select weekends etc., the source to which you want to be woken up and adjust the volume.
Question on item
- Analogue Inputs: 3.5mm AUX IN stereo 800 mV
- Speaker: Full range 2x 3", integrated
- Leistung (RMS @ 6 Ohm): 2x 20 Watt, Subwoofer 1x 37 Watt
- Digital inputs: 1x USB (5 V, 500 mA), 1x optical in
- Analogue Outputs: 3,5 mm headphone (front)
- THD: < 0,3% (@1 Watt)
- Signal to noise ratio: > 88 dB
- Frequency range: 40 Hz - 20 KHz @-3dB
- Frequency range FM: 87,5 - 108 MHz
- Frequency range DAB+: 174.928 MHz - 239.200 MHz
- Internetradio: more than 30.000 stations worldwide
- Station presets: je 10 für FM | DAB+ | internetradio
- File formats: AAC, AAC+, MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC
- Streaming: Bluetooth | DLNA | UPnP with "UNDOK" APP
- Streaming-Platforms: Spotify® Connect-Ready
- Network: LAN (Ethernet) and WiFi 2,4 & 5 GHz, Bluetooth
- CD compatibility: CD-R | CD-RW | MP3| CD-DA
- Power consumption "Off": < 0,01 Watt
- Power consumption "Standby": 3 Watt
- Power consumption "Operating": 45 Watt (max.)
- Power supply with power switch: AC zu DC 21 V at 2,1 A
- Dimensions W | H | D: 430 x 128 x 280 mm
- Weight (kg): 5,6
- Network-Function: Up to 5 devices
- Features: 320 x 240 TFT color display, wood housing, system remote control, logo embossed in the top plate