Sound and space
The Audioblock S-250 is a two-way bass reflex speaker with neutral tuning and good resolution.
With its high sensitivity of 90 dB/A, the S-250 is also very well suited with smaller amplifiers for medium-sized rooms.
The loudspeakers are designed as shelf speakers, but can easily be placed on stands or sideboards. Even acoustically difficult rooms are well sounded with the S-250, the speaker is relatively insensitive in the lineup.
The S-250 are available with a matt textured paint in dark anthracite.
The S-250 is equipped with a removable front panel covered with acoustic fabric. Behind this work a 4 inch Kevlar woofer / midrange chassis and a 1 inch fabric tweeter.
In combination with the bass reflex tube on the back of the loudspeaker and a crossover frequency of 3.5 kHz, the loudspeaker plays bass-strong and brilliant in the highs.
The speaker is equipped with solid screw / plug connections on the back and is conventionally connected to the amplifier with a two-wire cable.
Question on item
- Power handling (Nom. | Music): 40 Watt | 100 Watt
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Speaker frequency range: 40 - 20 KHz
- Crossover: 3,5 KHz
- Sensitivity: 90 db
- Low-mid speaker | Tweeter: 4 Inch Kevlarmebraen | 1 Inch Soft-Dome
- System: 2-way bass reflex
- Weight (kg | Pair): 12,4
- Dimensions W | H | D: 200 x 330 x 265 mm
- Features: professional screw plug terminals, Black lacquer finish